At Wilcia Management we specialize in delivering highly targeted social media ad campaigns to profitable and ready-to-buy subsets of customers in the Oil/Gas, Heavy Machinery, and Construction sectors.
1. Instagram – Ad audience creation, boosted posts & branding + monthly content shoots.
2. Facebook Promotions – Campaign management, ad sets, audience split testing & ad set optimization.
3. Oilfield Networking – Connecting you to the people who manage approved vendor lists for targeted companies.
4. YouTube Marketing – Video creation, voice-over & ad set creation/targeting
Remarketing is the act of targeting previously interested or current customers through email, banner ads, or social media ads and is a crucial part of any high converting marketing strategy.
The Importance of Remarketing:
1. Stay Engaged with Your Target Audience - 96% of visitors leave without converting and 49% of visitors browse a site 2-4 times before they make a purchase.
2. Increase Brand Awareness - 43% of companies use remarketing for online brand awareness and recognition. With remarketing you’ll be able to establish brand awareness in the early stage of the purchase process and become the authority on your product.
3. Increase Conversions on your Website - 56% of companies use remarketing to gain customers. Remarketing ads allow you to create custom messages which can remind current customers of service appointments or attract previously interested customers with deals, promotions, and up-sells. How many times your potential customers see your ad is very important when they are on the verge of buying. People coming back to your site multiple times are more likely to buy, because they have already seen your websites, so your products or services are more familiar to them.
4. Attract Your Competitors' Customers - 11% of companies use remarketing to target their competitors' customers. With remarketing, your ads pop up on a customer’s browser after they have visited your website or search for a particular keyword. That means you can target people who’ve visited websites that are highly related to your product including your competitors.